1Byte - Terms of Service (ToS)
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms" or "Agreement") constitute a legally enforceable contract between 1Byte and You. The terms "You" and "Your'' in this Agreement relate to you or any agent, employee, servant, or other person authorized to act on your behalf. 1Byte is referred to as "we," "us," and "our.". This Agreement details our duties to you and your obligations to 1Byte in connection with the different services supplied by 1Byte. When you use your account or allow another person to use it to purchase or otherwise obtain access to additional 1Byte services or products, or to terminate your 1Byte service(s), this Agreement applies (even if we are not aware of such authorisation).
It is critical that You understand your responsibilities as well as the limitations of the services You choose to utilize. Because our services are different, extra service-specific terms may apply. If this is the case, these service-specific terms will be incorporated into Our contract.
Please utilize Our services responsibly. You agree to Our Terms by using Our website or any of Our services. Please keep in mind that these Terms are subject to change at any moment. If You have previously used Our services, You should not assume that the Terms have not changed. They should be reviewed on a frequent basis.
General Terms & Conditions
Your billing date will be determined by the day You purchased the Services and the payment cycle plan You selected. 1Byte will automatically renew your services and collect payment from the provided payment method at the then-current 1Byte pricing if you selected the automatic renewal option at sign-up.
To bill or charge you, 1Byte utilizes third-party payment processors, whose terms and conditions and policies may be subject to this agreement as well as those of the payment processors (TOS). In no event shall 1Byte be liable for the actions or omissions of the Payment Processors. Payment for the services you select or use at applicable prices in accordance with our pricing and billing policies when logged into your 1Byte account will be made by you to 1Byte through the Payment Processors or as otherwise agreed by 1Byte, and you hereby authorize us and applicable Payment Processors to charge all such sums including all applicable taxes to the payment method(s) specified in or linked to your Account.
Your 1Byte account and billing information must be complete and accurate, and any changes related to this information (e.g., a new credit/ debit card number, expiration date, or billing address) must be made as soon as possible. Please notify 1Byte or our Payment Processors immediately if your payment method is canceled, lost, or otherwise unusable (e.g., due to theft or loss). This information is accessible from the dashboard of your 1Byte account.
You are responsible for all duties, customs fees, taxes, and related penalties, fines, audits, interest, and back-payments associated with your purchase of the Services, including but not limited to national, state, or local sales taxes, use taxes, value-added taxes (VAT), and goods and services taxes (GST) (collectively, "Taxes"). Unless otherwise specified, 1Byte's pricing policies do not include such Taxes, nor are they lowered or improved to account for them. If 1Byte becomes compelled to collect or pay Taxes in connection with your purchase of the Services, those Taxes will be billed to you in conjunction with the purchase invoice. In certain states, nations, and territories, we may evaluate whether your purchase of Services is liable to certain Taxes; if so, we may collect and submit such Taxes to the applicable taxation authority. If you believe that a particular Tax does not apply or that some amount must be withheld from payments to us, you must promptly provide us with a tax certificate, withholding receipt, tax identifier (e.g., VAT ID), or other appropriate proof, provided that such information is valid and authorized by all applicable taxing authorities. You must also provide us with any tax identifying information required for us to comply with our tax obligations. This information can also be provided via the dashboard of your 1Byte account. You are solely liable for any misrepresentations made or non-compliance caused by you with respect to Taxes, whether with regards to us or other parties, including any penalties, fines, audits, interest, back-payments, or additional taxes associated with such misrepresentations or non-complianceYou will not be eligible for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- All successfully registered services
- Any service purchased or obtained at a discounted cost or during a promotion/event
- Any costs you pay to 1Byte for support
In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider permitted by us) in connection with your payment of fees for any Service(s), you agree that we may suspend access to any and all accounts you have with us and/or your Primary Service Provider and that all rights, interests, and uses in and to any domain name registration(s), website hosting, and/or email, sms services, including all data hosted on our systems, shall be forfeited.
By using 1Byte’s services and entering your credit card information, you agree to allow our payment processors to store your credit card information and be billed on a recurring basis and to be automatically charged by us or our Payment Processors using your Payment Methods upon invoicing. These Terms of Service (TOS) are in addition to any terms and conditions that may apply to your payment method or payment of fees, such as those included in order forms, invoices, or elsewhere.
You will receive notifications from 1Byte prior to the end of the Services. These emails contain information on your subscription renewal and are sent to the email address listed in your account's contact information. If You do not take the necessary steps to renew the Service, if the email address provided is invalid or out of date, or if You do not get the Service's expiration notification, 1Byte is not responsible or liable. You are solely responsible for renewing Your Services. If You have selected automatic renewal for Your subscription, 1Byte will attempt to renew Your Services up to 30 days prior to the renewal date and collect payment via the provided payment method at the then-current 1Byte pricing.
At 1Byte's discretion, 1Byte reserves the right to suspend, deactivate, and/or delete any accounts or access to 1Byte's Websites and Services for nonpayment, late payment, or failure to charge your Payment Method(s) upon invoicing.
While all transactions are performed in U.S. dollars, 1Byte may offer an estimate of the conversion price to currencies other than the U.S. dollar. You acknowledge and agree that the prices indicated during checkout are estimates. Due to probable minor time delays between the actual transaction and the payment settlement, the real amount charged may fluctuate. Consequently, 1Byte makes no guarantees or assurances that the actual price will be the same as or substantially comparable to the estimated price, and You renounce any and all claims based on any disparity between the estimate and the actual price. Depending on the nation stated in the area containing Your billing address, VAT may also be added to Your total. Any amounts to be charged will be displayed at checkout.
Prohibited ActivitiesYou undertake not to use 1Byte's services for unlawful or inappropriate purposes, or to allow or assist others to do so. As such, you agree to refrain from the following:
- Not to violate any relevant Federal, State, or municipal government's laws, rules, ordinances, or other similar requirements
- Not to send unsolicited commercial or mass email, and not to engage in any action known or suspected of being spamming or Mail Bombing.
- Not to send any unlawful messages to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Room, or other Internet Forum.
- Not to initiate, attempt, or permit unauthorized access to the 1Byte website, servers, your own hosting account, or the accounts of any other 1Byte customers.
- Not to enable any remote code execution of malicious malware via the 1Byte hosting account.
- Not to launch denial-of-service attacks, port scans, or other potentially harmful or intrusive processes against 1Byte servers and facilities, or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users.
- Not to fake another person's signature or other identifying mark or code, or to participate in any behavior that attempts to mislead others about the genuine identity of the User.
- Not to use 1Byte services to host any website, other material, links, or adverts of websites that: violate any third-party information's copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual rights; contain nudity, pornography, or other adult-related content; express hatred for a specific social, ethnic, religious, or other group; contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may harm the operation of a computer or a person's property; contain warez; contain any type of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs; promote money making schemes, multi-level marketing, or similar activities; contain lottery, gambling, or casino software; contain torrent trackers, torrent Portals, or similar software; be violent or encourage violence.
- Not to upload unacceptable material which includes: IRC bots, warez, image, file storage, mirror, or banner-ad services, topsites, streaming, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, investment sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, etc), cryptocurrency miners, sale of any controlled substances without providing proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance, AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg's, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts
- Not to take acts that are detrimental to 1Byte or other customers, or to incite such actions. Such activities may include, but are not limited to, those that result in the blacklisting of any of Our IP addresses by any online spam database, as well as those that result in DDOS assaults on any servers. 1Byte maintains the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service to anybody. Any material that 1Byte deems to be obscene or threatening will be instantly deleted from 1Byte servers with or without prior notification and may result in a warning, suspension, or immediate account cancellation without refund. You acknowledge and agree that We have the exclusive authority to determine what constitutes a breach of the permissible policy usage mentioned above, as well as the appropriate degree of any corrective action to be taken. If a breach of Our Acceptable Use Policy is discovered, 1Byte will take appropriate action and will tell You. In such a circumstance, 1Byte's decision is final and cannot be changed. 1Byte cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from Our attempts to protect 1Byte or any other third party from harm. We have the right to terminate any hosting account that has been suspended for more than 14 calendar days for any reason, unless You have taken corrective actions to eliminate the initial suspension threat or violation. Any backup copies of the hosting account will be erased permanently upon termination, and there will be no return. In such instances, 1Byte will not be responsible for any loss or harm.
- Not to violate the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act of 2008 or other legislation by promoting, encouraging, or engaging in the sale or delivery of prescription medication without a valid prescription.
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, stalking activity or politically involved, reactionary
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promotional activities, direct or indirect comparisons, or the use of other techniques to hide the real landing page where receivers are directed to 1Byte’s competitor for comparison and discrediting purposes, affects the reputation of 1Byte
1Byte maintains the right, in its sole discretion, to examine the usage of its services for possible breaches of its policies. This is true for all hosting plans and services. Additionally, 1Byte has the right to delete any content that we believe violates this agreement or our Terms and Conditions. No backups of deleted information will be stored.
Emails and Anti-spam Policy
You must adhere to the 2003 CAN-SPAM Act and all applicable rules and statutes regarding bulk and commercial email. You are not permitted to send unsolicited email messages in bulk.All emails sent to recipients who have not Confirmed Opt-In or Closed-Loop Opted-In to Your mailings will be deemed unsolicited email communications. You must always keep complete and accurate records of all consents and opt-ins while utilizing and distributing mass mailings and must give these information to 1Byte upon request. If You are unable to give us with real and verifiable evidence of such consents and opt-ins, We shall deem the mass communication to be unsolicited. 1Byte expressly bans the following activities:
- Utilization of 1Byte's network and infrastructure for the purpose of receiving responses to unsolicited bulk e-mail communications.
- Email header forgery (i.e."spoofing")
- Spamming using a third-party proxy, aggregation of proxy lists, or installation of proxy mailing software.
- Configuring a mail server to receive and process emails sent by other parties without requiring user identity or authentication.
- Hosting web sites that have been marketed using "spam e-mail" received from another network ("spamvertising").
- Hosting any web sites or offering any services that facilitate spam is strictly prohibited.
- Sending, publishing, or transmitting unsolicited mass communications via weblog posts, IRC/chat room messages, guestbook entries, HTTP referrer log entries, usenet postings, pop-ups, instant messaging, or text/SMS messages.
- Advocating for any activity that is banned by this Agreement's Acceptable Use Section.
- If we conclude that you have utilized our hosting services intentionally or recklessly to send SPAM e-mail messages, we have the right to apply a $500 charge to your account to compensate us for additional administration costs and expenditures associated with resolving SPAM-related activity. You agree that if we believe that you participated in SPAM activity intentionally or negligently, we may charge the fine solely at our discretion. The fee will be deducted from your account in line with the payment details you provide when acquiring our services. Additionally, you agree that if we believe that you have participated in SPAM activity intentionally or recklessly, we may disclose information about your actions, including but not limited to your identity, with various anti-SPAM groups and/or blacklists.
We take any and all SPAM complaints extremely seriously, and we will take appropriate action to stop such conduct whenever we feel it necessary.
- ICANN (the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) requires a $0.18 yearly fee for each domain registration, renewal, or transfer.This will be applied to the quoted price of some domains throughout the purchasing process.
- With each qualified domain registration or transfer, you'll receive a FREE domain privacy subscription. Your subscription is supplied by Withheld for Privacy in accordance with the terms of its services agreement with 1Byte. The following terms and conditions apply. For further information, please see the Whois privacy service agreement page.
- Special offer applies to new first-year registrations only and is valid for a limited time.
- We recommend setting the following domains to auto-renew at least 12 days before to their expiration date:.ch, .es, .com.es, .nom.es, .org.es, .fr, .li, .pe, .com.pe, .net.pe, .org.pe, .sg, .com.sg, .com.au, .net.au, and.org. If your domain is not renewed or configured to auto-renew 12 days prior to its expiration date, it enters the redemption period immediately.Once it reaches this stage, it will be unable to renew it at the standard rate.
- We also recommend setting the following domains to auto-renew at least five days before they expire:.cx,.de,.eu, and.nl. If your domain is not renewed or set up for auto-renewal at least five days before it expires, it enters the redemption period immediately. Once in this status, your website and all associated services will cease to function, and you will be unable to renew your domain at the standard renewal fee.
If you host your domain's domain name servers ("DNS") on 1Byte's servers, or if you use our systems to forward a domain, URL, or other resource to a system or site hosted elsewhere, or if you register your domain name with 1Byte, you are responsible for ensuring that 1Byte's DNS systems are not overloaded. You are not permitted to use 1Byte's servers or your domain as a source, intermediate, reply-to, or destination address for mail bombs, Internet packet flooding, packet manipulation, or any other abusive assault. Hacking servers or committing other security breaches is illegal. You accept that 1Byte reserves the right to disconnect your domain name from its DNS system if 1Byte determines that your site is the source of activities that jeopardize the network's stability.
Service(s) provided at will, termination of service(s) and reinstatement fees1Byte Rights
Within 30 days of initiating or renewing a Service, we may reject your domain name registration application or choose to terminate delivering Service(s) to you for any reason.
Outside of this period, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend the Service(s) for cause, which includes, but is not limited to, the registration of prohibited domain name(s), abuse of the Services, payment irregularities, material allegations of illegal conduct, or if our use of the Services violates any Internet Service Provider's ("ISP's") acceptable use policies, including the transmission of unsolicited bulk email in violation of the law.
The agreement is applicable to each individual service, therefore canceling a domain name terminates the Registration Agreement just for that domain name.
You agree that if we terminate or suspend the Services provided to you pursuant to this Agreement, we may then make ourselves or a third party the beneficiary of Services that are substantially similar to those previously provided to you, and that any reference in this Agreement to termination or suspension of the Services provided to you includes this option.
You agree that if we have reasons to terminate or suspend Service(s) for one domain name or other Service(s) supplied through your account, we may do so for any Service(s) provided through your account, including Service(s) to additional domain names maintained by you with us.
No refunds will be issued in the event that the Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.ICANN / Registry Rights
- 1) deny, cancel, redirect, or transfer any registration or transaction
- 2) place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold, or similar status, as necessary
- 3) correct errors made by Us, another registrar, or the registry administrator in administering the domain name
- 4) comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g., RFCs)
- 5) protect against impending attacks.
You acknowledge that your failure to fully comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement, as well as any 1Byte regulation or policy, may be deemed a substantial violation of this agreement by 1Byte.
You acknowledge that 1Byte and/or an applicable registrar may, in its sole discretion and without responsibility to you, decline to accept and/or remove any domain name registration during the first five (5) days following registration.
Domain Reinstatement Fees
You acknowledge and accept that 1Byte and/or registries may impose costs for domain restoration, including domain reinstatement following non-renewal or suspension. To effect a reinstatement request made by you, you agree to pay any costs imposed by a registrar and any reasonable fees imposed by 1Byte.
NOTICE: Not all registries include information about their applicable domain reinstatement costs in their domain registration agreements and/or terms of service.
You recognize and agree, however, to pay registrar fees, as defined solely by the registry, in order to revive a domain. Additionally, you accept that 1Byte has no influence over how a registrar determines its pricing.
Fees and Payments
- In exchange for the Service(s), renewal of the Service(s), and, if you like, automatic renewal of the Service(s), you agree to pay the appropriate Service(s) fees prior to the desired Service(s) being effective.
- Non-standard domains have non-uniform renewal registration pricing, which means that the registration fee for renewing a domain name may be different than the registration fee for other domain names in the same TLD (e.g., renewal registration for one domain may be $100.00 while renewal registration for another domain name may be $25.00).
- All costs are non-refundable, in whole or in part, regardless of whether your domain name registration is suspended, cancelled, or transferred prior to the expiration of your then-current registration term, unless this Agreement or the 1Byte Return Policy expressly allows for a refund.
- You may pay for Services using a valid credit or debit card, an electronic check (drawn from your personal or business checking account, as applicable), PayPal, PayWay, or any other payment method accepted by 1Byte (each, a "Payment Method"); provided, however, that we may require you to pay fees using a specific payment method (such as credit card or wire transfer) or to switch payment providers at our discretion.
- 1Byte explicitly maintains the right to change or modify its pricing and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on the 1Byte website.
- If you have acquired the Service(s) for a period of months or years, any changes or revisions to the rates and fees applicable to the Service(s) in question shall take effect when the Service(s) in question are due for renewal, as further specified below.
- To view our current cost structure, please visit the 1Byte website: Domain registration costs. In the case of a refund, 1Byte will provide you with a refund receipt confirming that your refund has been sent to your 1Byte wallet.
- Time periods for refund posting might range from five (5) business days to an entire billing cycle.
- If 1Byte is unable to charge your selected Payment Method for the entire amount owing for the Services delivered, or if 1Byte is assessed a penalty for any price already charged to your Payment Method, you agree that 1Byte may pursue any and all available legal remedies to collect payment.
- You agree that the remedies available to 1Byte for non-payment include, but are not limited to, suspension of Services, cancellation of domain names registered through our Services, and/or suspension of access to any and all accounts you have with us and/or your Primary Service Provider; and that all rights, title, and interest in and to any domain name registration(s), website hosting, and/or email services, sms brandname, including all data hosted on our system, shall be forfeit; and that all rights, title, and interest in and to any
- The Service(s) will be invoiced to your chosen Payment Method as "1BYTE.COM" costs.
- Additionally, 1Byte reserves the right to charge you reasonable "administrative fees'' or "processing fees" for I tasks performed by 1Byte outside the scope of its Services, (ii) additional time and/or costs incurred by 1Byte in providing its Services, and/or (iii) your breach of this Agreement (as determined by 1Byte in its sole and absolute discretion). Typical scenarios include, but are not limited to, customer service issues that require additional personal time or attention, fees charged by third-party payment providers such as PayPal or PayWay, fees charged as a result of chargebacks or other payment disputes initiated by you, your bank, or a Payment Method processor, and disputes requiring accounting or legal services. These administrative or processing costs will be charged to the Payment Method associated with your 1Byte account.
Expiration and renewal of service(s) and notifications of expiration
You acknowledge that it is your obligation to keep track of your domain name registration and associated services. Your Services will expire or be discontinued if these payments are not paid. Payment must be paid with a credit card or other means that we may permit or require from time to time. If you elect for automatic renewal of the Service(s), we may seek to renew the Service(s) a reasonable period before they expire, provided that you have sufficient funds in your 1Byte account and/or your credit card is current. You understand and agree that, while we are not compelled to do so, we may contact you to request that you amend your account information in the case of an unsuccessful transaction.
You accept that it is your duty to maintain the accuracy of your billing information. You recognize and accept that as part of its administration of user registrations, 1Byte sends frequent reminders to registrants informing them of payment deadlines, pending expiration dates, and other critical information impacting your account and, more particularly, domain name registration.
Specifically, any notifications involving domain registrations, including but not limited to pre- and post-expiration alerts, shall be communicated to you in accordance with ICANN's standards, including but not limited to the ERRP. Where applicable, 1Byte will send such notices to the registered domain holder's email address, the email address you provided as your contact information in connection with your account associated with the subject domain, and/or any other email address that 1Byte determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently related to the subject domain to warrant notification.
You understand and agree that it is your obligation to submit and maintain accurate account and domain name Whois information
Hosting, Cloud Services
- 1Byte will give you a free domain name (for the first year only) if you buy any annual or biennial Shared Hosting plan. As long as the domain name is not "premium," 1Byte will do this. Please keep in mind that only one domain name can be added to a hosting plan.
- A few TLDs don't have domain privacy because of rules from the registry.
- It costs the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or ICANN, to register, renew, or transfer a domain name. The fee is $0.18 per year. This will be added to the list price for some domains when you buy them at the time.
Fee and Payments
If You fail to pay charges when they become due, 1Byte may temporarily suspend service or cancel this Agreement. This cancellation or refusal does not absolve You of the need to pay all accumulated charges, including reasonable interest and any collection fees.
If Your account becomes delinquent, it will be suspended. It will not be reactivated until the outstanding balance is fully paid. If You do not pay the outstanding balance within 30 days of Your hosting account's billing date for shared hosting accounts and within 7 days for Cloud servers, 1Byte maintains the right to cancel Your services.
If an account is discovered to be in violation of the Terms of Service, it will be promptly canceled and any funds will be lost.
There are no stated or implied assurances of any sort about the integrity of these backups. Auto backups are conducted twice a week for Shared Hosting plans. The free AutoBackup function in cPanel automatically backs up your website data for all plans, with access to daily, weekly, and monthly backups
If data loss happens as a result of a 1Byte mistake, we will make every effort to restore the data at no cost to the customer. If data loss happens as a result of a customer's carelessness in safeguarding their account or an action taken by the client, 1Byte will attempt to restore the data from the most recent archive for a fee of $15.00.
If You signed up for a monthly payment plan, Your monthly billing date will be determined based on the day of the month You purchased the products or Services. If You signed up for an annual (or longer) payment plan, and You elected the automatic renewal option, 1Byte will automatically renew Your Services when they come up for renewal and will take payment in accordance with the designated payment method at 1Byte 's then current rates.
The Hosting & Server Subscription must be renewed automatically with a certain payment card. Prior to the renewal date, the automatic renewal option must be enabled. If the auto-renewal option is turned off, the Subscription will be cancelled on the renewal date, and Your server data will be permanently removed. If the auto-renew option is activated, but the effort to automatically renew Your Subscription fails due to a credit card reject, Your Hosting & Server Subscription will be suspended, and an email message will be issued to You. If you fail to renew your Auto Subscription five times in a row or within a week after the end of your subscription, the server will be deactivated and your server data will be permanently destroyed. If You add any services or licenses to Your Hosting & Server Subscription, Your specified Credit Card will be charged for the prorated amount for the current billing month.
For general information purposes, 1Byte makes reasonable attempts to present accurate, full, and up-to-date information on the Bandwidth websites. We do not, however, guarantee that the information or features on the Bandwidth websites are absolutely accurate , full, current, helpful, uninterrupted, devoid of technical or typographical mistakes, that such errors will be corrected, or that your use of the Bandwidth websites will result in certain results.
All 1Byte services provide a respectable amount of unrestricted bandwidth. Unlimited Bandwidth means that we do not charge according to the amount of bandwidth you use. But if you are suspected of using bandwidth for illicit purposes such as botnets, seeding / leeching torrents, or other illegal actions that may interfere with other 1Byte customers. Your bandwidth may be reduced or your services will be suspended.
1Byte will make every effort to ensure that Your account has a continuous Internet presence. You agree that the network may be unavailable at certain points of time owing to a variety of factors, including but not limited to utility outages, equipment failure, natural disasters, acts of God, or human error. In no circumstances shall 1Byte be responsible to You for any damages arising from or relating to 1Byte's failure or delay in providing Internet access pursuant to this Agreement. 1Byte shall have no liability to You for any indirect, special, or consequential damages or lost profits arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its performance or breach. 1Byte's aggregate, total liability under this Agreement, if any, shall in no instance exceed the entire sum actually paid by the Account Holder under this Agreement. The provisions of this Section will remain in effect beyond the termination of this Agreement.
In conjunction with Your use of the 1Byte services, 1Byte provides You an Internet Protocol ("IP") address. The right to use that IP address will stay with and be exclusively owned by 1Byte, and You will have no right to use it unless as expressly permitted by 1Byte in its sole and absolute discretion.
For customers of Shared & Cloud Hosting who use the AutoBackup tool, if you use up all of your Storage, the backup will be delayed until further files are removed. Therefore, to avoid running out of shared and cloud hosting storage capacity. We recommend that you obtain a dedicated storage for backup only.
Email & SMS Services
You acknowledge that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to or by You through the Services, are solely the responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that You are solely liable for any and all Content that You upload, email, transmit, or otherwise make accessible over the Services.
1Byte has no control over the material transmitted over the Services and, as such, makes no guarantees or accepts responsibility for its correctness, integrity, or quality. You acknowledge that by using the Services, You may be exposed to offensive, indecent, or objectionable material. In no event will 1Byte be responsible for any content, including, but not limited to, any mistakes or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any material posted, emailed, messaged, communicated, or otherwise made accessible through the Services. 1Byte is under no responsibility to monitor content transmitted over the Services.
No warranties, expressed or implied, are offered about the integrity of these backups. Backups are created solely for the purpose of server restoration and internal use. It is Your duty to keep local copies of the material and information in Your account. If data is lost as a result of a 1Byte problem, we will make a free attempt to retrieve it.If data loss happens as a result of Your inattention to account security or any other action on Your part, 1Byte may seek to retrieve the data from the most recent archive and charge you a certain fee based on the severity of the nature of the incident .
Use of Free Email Forwarding Services
You may forward no more than 500 emails per hour per domain in order to protect overall server performance.1Byte reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit the number of email messages You can send using our services.
1Byte may limit email volume by internally queuing Your email messages or temporarily denying attempts to send email over our services.
1Byte may, for any reason, block any communication You seek to submit using our services, with or without alerting You of such blockage.
1Byte will not be liable to You or any other person for any indirect, special, economic, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits) resulting from email blocking or queuing.
Overdue balances will result in the locking of Your email or SMS account and, as a result, limited access to the Services.
SMS messages that are unsuccessfully sent due to a system malfunction and do not break 1Byte's policies will be refunded within 5 working days after deduction of processing and translation fees. This amount will be refunded directly to the customer's 1Byte wallet.